Monday, January 3, 2011

Facebook is depressing

Look at all those smiles. Guys are taking pictures at the pastor's conference in California. Each of them called to the ministry, Damian, Rick and others. They get to study, teach, shepherd and all the while...their wives support each of their call to the ministry. Me...ha! Called but frozen..on restriction...in the desert like Moses. Maybe it is punishment. Maybe it is for past choices that can't be revoked.

Oh, look at those photos of the family. Wow, look at the smiles from the children...or the husband...man does he look happy or what? I bet that wife supports his dreams. I bet when he comes up with an idea, she gives him 100 percent support. He shows it. I bet when he wants to take his son for a few hours, she doesn't question him and give him the guilt treatment for not spending that time with her...what a wife. How pretty, how supportive...how wonderful.

Lord please take me to heaven before my depression continues to worsen.

I know... a little time, a little sex, a little attention and I will forget this post. But it must be documented so when I commit suicide...maybe someone will read this and know...aha... I get it.

Larry
the nonpastor pastor

No comments:

Post a Comment